All 19 art Reviews

Sea God Sea God

you have some good ideas coming along but if you really want to improve you should try practicing your anatomy, for this art try studying some octopus to sea how a tentacle should look like as well as people to figure out how to draw the features right. Once you understand what you are drawing or painting you should have an easier time creating a composition or coloring it. It won't be easy but it will help in the long run. Hope this helps sorry for the long comment.

Dekung responds:

Thanks I enjoy these types of comments because they actualy help. I like how suportive my friends are but they never say anything helpful they just kinda act like I am amazing and as soon as I say something about my own work they think that I think my work is shit. I realy want to get better and comments like these are really helpful. Thanks!

Hulk Hulk

Good form and weight distribution!

Alien Bologna Alien Bologna

Has good mood it just lacks some rendering and detail

[011] Spirit [011] Spirit

Really dramatic love the contrast!

YakovlevArt responds:

thanks. I think I'll do more in this style

Daily Imagination #123 - The Rot Daily Imagination #123 - The Rot

This has really nice form and value separation, good job!

Xephio responds:

Thanks mate!

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

Man You got to love the amount of effort and passion that goes into happy harry's work!

Potion brewery/shoppe concept Potion brewery/shoppe concept

The overall design and fantasy feel is really cool! Maybe you should have added one of the gate designs with a fence to really sell the idea.

Lizertdesign responds:

thats true, i could have added a little back view where you could have seen an entrance to the back area, next time i should put designs there for stuff that you actually see in the picture XD
next time, i promise ^^

Agglomeration Agglomeration

The rendering and idea is cool, the lighting is good and I suggest maybe you should try to lessen the highlights on some areas and make his arms longer to be proportionate to his body but besides from that nice!

themefinland responds:

Thanks for the feedback, Garanord! I'll be sure to keep a keener eye out for those highlights and anatomy next time!

Devimon Devimon

wow the character in this drawing is really devious!

Daily Imagination #77 - Viking Daily Imagination #77 - Viking

Really good concept, I suggest you should have added a little bit more time rendering the forms and the concept would have looked much better, aside from that the idea is really cool!